Friday, October 4, 2013

Blocks 8, 9, and 10...so close to finished!


 Three more completed 6 inch hand applique blocks for Lori Smith's "Songs of Spring" quilt...woo-hoo!


 I now have 10 of the 12 blocks finished.  Leaves, leaves, leaves...


I have the last two prepped and ready to work on if our quilter's garage sale gets slow and boring over the next 2 days.  And I can also daydream about how to set the blocks and what kind of outer border to make up to go with it.  I am thinking of a simple swag.

This has been a great stuff-in-a-baggie-and-go project.

6 comments:

  1. I am just amazed at how fast you do these - just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are pretty - have fun for your sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "stick-to-itiveness" is amazing, Teresa! those blocks are just beautiful--hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty blocks! I hope your sale goes well :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback! I am sorry that I am no longer able to accept comments from "Anonymous" readers...it leaves the door open for too many spammers!