Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I've been doing it wrong all these years!


Yep, I've been doing it wrong all these years!  Now, THIS is a girl after my own heart.


I saw a cartoon similar to this a while back on the Internet.  I added an arm, changed her features, and thought she looked just crazy enough to be guilty of all these food assassinations. 

Let's not turn her in...she is only dangerous to the food.



She will be the center block with all the food "crime scenes" arranged around her.

She will probably confess and be released with just a warning...and actually, the cops will probably "impound" the donuts!

The nine blocks will probably be sashed and I have a few ideas for an outer border...

I may publish a pattern for this...I have already had a couple of people email me about it...isn't that WEIRD?!?

In stitches,
Teresa   :o)

8 comments:

  1. It’s nice to see I’m not the only person making fun and funny quilts. (Remember I made one about too much leftover chicken!). You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I'm sure you can sell this pattern to millions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe it--it is just so cute...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great block! I can't wait to see what the border becomes :0) I'm not surprised at all that people want a pattern - your designs are unique and fun and also gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this quilt would be therapeutic for a lot of people. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No! Not weird. A pattern has been on my mind too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really do crack me up! I love your sense of humor, and yes, I want a pattern too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!