Sunday, October 22, 2017

It's hammer time!!


It's hammer time!  Time to pound that hamburger and fries to a squishy mess...pound them back to cow and potatoes.

Today, I am killing off fast food in my sixth block of nine.



It all looks so innocent.  Maybe four food groups are "represented," sort of.


I'm really not a violent person...really more of the peaceful, tree hugger type...but I am having a blast with this project.

It's always the quiet ones you have to worry about...

In stitches,
Teresa   :o)

6 comments:

  1. This is going to be an interesting quilt when finished. You will have to date it when you meet your goal. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be VERY AFRAID :))) Oh noooo, not my beloved french fries, too????
    Actually, I am trying (or re-trying) lo-carb to lose some of this poundage--so your blocks' images are inspiring me..I should hang some up on my fridge...lol
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hysterical! I especially love "It's always the quiet ones..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little bits of embroidery you are adding to create motion in your blocks!
    You are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!

    I enjoyed your presentation the other night; sorry I didn't get the chance to speak with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!