Saturday, October 21, 2017

I give you...the hydraulic press...


I love to watch those videos where things are squashed by a hydraulic press (I know, I am a geek).  Watermelons, teddy bears, clock radios, canned sodas, etc. mashed into oblivion by 1000's of pounds of pressure.  Then again in slow motion.  

Oh yeah, baby!  

I thought it would be fun to imagine what it looks like when you squash a bag of chips and the bag explodes and the chips start flying out.



Cool...watch 'em fly!


This is the fifth block of nine.  You would not believe all the junk food commercials that were on the TV as I stitched these blocks.  

I've got to watch more DVDs...

Still more foods to knock off...stay tuned!

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

4 comments:

  1. Ya know? I even eat the crumbs!!;0000 Yikes--great block....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack...think of the grease! Better on the press, than in our bellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful imagination. This quilt will be a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This block may just be my favorite one yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!