Monday, October 2, 2017

Dinner's ready...


How fun to build a pizza with fabric!!  No calories, no burns on the inside roof of my mouth, no broken teeth due to eating it before it thaws completely...

And for dessert, an ice cream sundae is on the menu...gotta eat it fast before it melts!

If you are playing along at home and trying to figure out the theme for this new project, let's review some of the other motifs...




I just have a couple more motifs to prep, then I can stop the teasing and start the revealing of the blocks.

In stitches,
Teresa   :o)

4 comments:

  1. Maybe foods you love to eat but they can play havoc with your digestive system. Love the toilet! I don't think I have ever seen one on a quilt. Have seen outhouses but not a more modern toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feelings and things that come with renovating? Although the flame thrower and the shark don’t quite fit with that..... neither does the donkey..... I’m stumped

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cupcake and pizza. Summer days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things that remind you of summer vacations and traveling to fun places? Not sure if everything would fit in those categories, but you could make up an interesting story to contain them all. lol They are so whimsical and cute regardless of the theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!