Monday, October 23, 2017

Burn, baby, BURN!


Every girl needs a flame thrower.  You never know when you are going to be accosted by ice cream.  Watch out for the cherries...they are VICIOUS!


Oh sure, I could just leave it out in the sun to melt.  But then there's that awkward, "milkshake" stage where I might be tempted to jump in and save it (with a straw).


Nope...better to just vaporize the ice cream in one easy step.  It's called sublimation - "going from a solid to a gas, completely skipping the liquid phase."

Hey, lookie there...I am using my chemistry degree!

This is the seventh of nine blocks...two more to go!

In stitches,
Teresa   :o)

6 comments:

  1. Gives new meaning to "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream" ;000
    literally...love how these are going hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been away for a week and just catching up on my blog list. Oh my word!! These are the best ever blocks. You have spoken to hundreds of us who struggle with the evils of junk food and have made it fun to try to kick the habit. I can't wait to see this one in person and I will move heaven and earth to get to any show where it will be displayed! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking 'Baked Alaska'! Luckily I am not a sweets eater/lover and just don't bring those kind of things into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that's too funnny and I love all the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Ice cream is my weakness. I could never let it burn. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait to see these all together! Your imagination is limitless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!