- I'm ready to baste Boxer Rebellion so that I can quickly hand quilt it.
- I've picked out and cut border strips to finish my positive/negative chain scrappy quilt.
- I've hand appliqued more little repro basket blocks.
- I've cleaned up the quilt cave and filed fabrics and patterns.
- I've caught up on LONG overdue mending of daughter and husband's clothes...zzzzzzzz...
- I've been drafting a VERY exciting original applique pattern, but I can't share it yet.
Before I share what I am working on, I need to learn how to watermark photos of my original work and find the best drawing/design software to make publish-able (is that a word?) copies to share or sell, not that I'm counting on anyone really wanting what I do.
When I was re-drafting Civil War Bride blocks a couple of years ago and making up some new ones, some people wanted the patterns. I was delighted! They were just scribbles and I was embarrassed to share them...they reminded me of kindergarten art you find on most household refrigerators.
I wasn't worried about posting pictures of Boxer Rebellion...I mean, if someone wanted to "borrow" my doodles of my naked husband (from the waist up), I felt like, "have at it!"
But this new project is really special, and I've never seen it done...ANYWHERE, so I want to protect my work and make it presentable.
SO...if anyone has any suggestions about design software, PDF writers, copyright rules for quilt designs, photo software that will watermark pictures...PLEASE share! Then I can share pictures of what I've been up to. I'm dying for you to see it...