Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The 2018 Houston International Quilt Festival - Part Four


Hi there!  This post of quilts will be the last of the Houston Quilt Show pictures.  They were not in the contest this year, but were parts of several exhibits, of which I missed about 95%.





































































(Sorry, no label for this fabulous quilt...)


























































































































































































\







































































Well, I think that is all of them.  This last post was a little crazy, but so was I as I was tiring and stumbling around, LOL!  It's been fun for me...I really take advantage of all the pictures to really study the quilts at my own pace.  It's too hard to do that during the show sometimes.

In stitches,
Teresa   :o)

4 comments:

  1. These are all just awesome! Of course the tiny geese are just my thing. Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the work and taking pictures to show us. I lover the singing birds

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much inspiration here. Thanks for the great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A feast for the eyes. Many of the quilts are so colorful. I don't usually work in bright colors but have been attracted to quilts made with them of late.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!