Friday, May 18, 2018

Sauder Village Quilt Show, Post Seven (of Eight)...



(soooo sorry...I missed the tag on the above quilt)

The next quilt is MY QUILT!  It won First Place in the category Small Quilts:  Appliqued and Hand Quilted.  (the judges had a sense of humor!)






("Liberty Logs")




























This year's quilt show featured the traveling Hoffman Challenge Contest Quilts...just stunning.























(ooops!  missed the tag)
























































Edyta Sitar was one of the week's teachers.  She gave the most amazing quilt lecture I have ever seen!  Such a lovely person and quilter.  It included a trunk show of over 80 QUILTS!!!  And the following quilts of hers were hanging by the show quilts.









Only one more post of quilts to come...

In Stitches,
Teresa   :o)

6 comments:

  1. There is a lot of talent out there! These are amazing. Thanks for sharing. And seeing Edyta in person is on my bucket list. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your WIN! I just knew there would be a ribbon for your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tour through the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your well deserved win...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your ribbon, and thanks for sharing all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 1st place. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!