Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Sauder Village Quilt Show, Post Four (of Eight)...



Tired of beautiful quilts yet?






The next quilt won the special ribbon Judge's Choice (Judge Kimberly Einmo).







The following quilt won the special ribbon for People's Choice - Small Quilt.










(oops!  full shot super blurry)











The next quilt won the special ribbon for People's Choice - Large Quilt.
























The next quilt won First Place in the category Large Quilts: Mixed Technique - Hand Quilted.

























(Red Tulips)




In stitches,
Teresa   :o)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts. Thanks so much for sharing these gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach style quilt is well done. I notice that it is an original design. She did quite well designing and executing the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burr Oak, MI..... and I have a Burr Oak in my front yard.... the quilts are so fresh and fun and a few are even on my wouldn't it be nice list..... thanks ever so much for sharing with us....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get tired of looking at your photos: bring them on! However, I must confess, I open the blog post with a little trepidation, and sometimes my craft budget is involved (my latest acquisition was the acrylic templates to make the Steam Punk quilt...ha!). Today when I was admiring the botanical quilt, I thought, "Thank God, I already have that book." Hilarious. You have such good posting taste, it inspires me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still tripping through your pictures. I took the class with Rita (The Judy Niemyer quilt) Obviously mine is not completed yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!