Sunday, November 5, 2017

Would you believe? Another set of 9 blocks...


Wouldn't you know...my therapist wants a quirkly, food life-changing quilt as well.  After all, she did inspire me to do this project through dreaded art therapy.


So, at retreat I started working on a second set of the nine blocks.  They are hand appliqued and marked/ready for some embroidery.

Now, I will finish the two quilts in tandem.  I am trying to decide what to do for borders...hmmm.


In stitches,
Teresa   :o)

6 comments:

  1. Boy maybe I ned to be doing this also. I just need to get up and move. Like iron on second floor and quilting in the basement type moving.I have cut down on the food, but my actvity level isn't good. Love the quilt blocks. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so fun and it doesn't surprise me that you are making two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so fun. cant wait to see how you are going to put these all together. wouldn't it be fun to have some of the borders have words of some of these foods that are spelled wrong? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I don't think I could do two of the same blocks. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm having a heart attack here...do I see someone actually dumping donuts down a toilet! hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!