Saturday, May 12, 2018

Sauder Village Quilt Show, Post One (of eight)...



It's SHOW TIME, folks!  I have lots of quilts to share from the recent Sauder Village Quilt Show in Archbold, Ohio.  You are not seeing double, the first two quilts were based on the same pattern.









The next quilt won First Place in the category Small Quilts: Mixed Techniques - Machine Quilted.































The next quilt won First Place in the category Miniatures.






























The next quilt won First Place in the category Small Quilts:  Appliqued - Machine Quilted.













The next quilt won First Place in the category Large Quilts: Pieced - Hand Quilted.























There are LOTS more...probably a whole week of show quilt posts.  Enjoy!

In stitches,
Teresa    :o)

6 comments:

  1. Lots of eye candy there. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful show! Thank you for taking the pictures and sharing. I am looking forward to further posts of this quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning quilts--just love those Christmas snowmen and the Little Bird is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I'm so glad to see the quilts from this show. I hope to get there some day, because the quilts are always wonderful. Thanks, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do a good job of photographing quilts. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. I didn't get a chance to get to the show I was on the West coast this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!