Sunday, May 31, 2015

Quilter's Garage Sale - THIS WEEK!!


The 2nd Almost Annual Quilter's Garage Sale is next weekend!

When it comes to quilting, it is certainly true that one person's "no longer interested" is another person's "new favorite thing!"

Come and see what Ola, Mary and I are no longer interested in!


My garage is starting to bulge as the three of us quilting squirrels are beginning to stash our discarded nuts in there, getting ready for the sale.  ITEMS PRICED TO MOVE!

WHEN:  Friday & Saturday, June 5 & 6
TIME:  9:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day
PLACE:  7122 Lochmoor Dr, Ypsilanti, MI, 48197



As I will be moving, it will also be the beginning of a moving sale which will continue to the NEXT Friday and Saturday when our whole subdivision will be having a sale.

There most likely be no quilty stuff left the second weekend, if it all goes like it did the last time we did this!

We will have:

quilting fabric
quilting scraps
quilting books and patterns
quilt kits
quilt tops (just add quilting!)
quilt hangers (large and small)
quilt tools and accessories
storage containers and drawers
plastic shelving units
regular fabric
craft items
scrapbook stickers, etc
ribbons and trims
TONS of Barbies
Breyer Horses
Dress-up items
toys, games and puzzles
seasonal items
household items
filing cabinets
task chairs
decorating items
copper
wicker chairs
small shelving
etc., etc., etc

Mary will also be selling a selection of finished table runners, small quilts, and gift items...shop now for Christmas!

All the fabric is in Ziploc baggies from small to super-huge to keep it clean and dry for your shopping pleasure.  

Check this blog for last minute decisions concerning weather on Thursday.  If the weekend is a total wash-out, we will do it the next Friday and Saturday along with the neighborhood sale and our general moving sale. 

In stitches,
Teresa   :o)  
(and Ola and Mary) 

4 comments:

  1. Always a lot of work, but a good way to purge. Wish I could be there to help relieve your overrun. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I lived closer. But then I should be downsizing myself! Good luck and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too....if I were closer you'd bet I'd stop by as it looks like you are going to have some great deals! A lot of work has gone into your move....a whole POD for quilting would overwhelm me...glad is inspires you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your yard sale... and the impending move!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!