Thursday, May 29, 2014

2014 Sauder Village Quilt Show, Part Three...



More quilts!  This quilt is the product of a BOM from a local quilt shop based on the "Little House" books.  Well done, Lee on finishing it, and the machine quilting is done by one of our local quilters, Crystal Smythe.



I am such a fan of Sue Garman patterns, and this is one of my favorites.

















This quilt belongs to my blogger buddy, Jill (now found here).  I love pink and brown repro fabric quilts and this one has such lovely hand quilting...woo hoo!





A lovely winner with very nice hand quilting...I got to meet Dorothy at the Friday night quilt show dinner...such a treat.



Hand quilting...







This quilt really caught my eye...and again...great hand quilting.









More lovely hand quilting...










One of my very favorites...I loved this quilt!











I was diggin' all the hand quilting...



Also hand quilted...beautiful traditional quilt...



I loved this unusual quilt...great workmanship...




Just plain fun...








There are still more quilts...next time...

Teresa

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the show with us. Such fabulous quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a stunning quilt show today. No favorites here as they all are just stunning and so in awe of all the handquilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness. Above and beyond the beauty of the tops themselves, it is always the quilting that makes them something special. Can be machine or hand quilting. Just in awe of such glorious work. Just like yours, dear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the quilt show, and especially for including the entry information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for sharing the pictures. I finally joined the local quilt guild and everyone from the guild who had entered their quilt at Sauder Village won a ribbon. That was very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing show , quite a treat for the eyes !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!