Thursday, September 15, 2011

THIS looks like fun...

Canton Village Quilt Works

Jackie, over at Canton Village Quilt Works, has organized a FREE Blogger's BOM to start this month.  Did I mention it was FREE?!?  She has invited some fabulously talented quilters to design blocks along with her.  Go here to get all the details, check out the list of block designers, and sign up.  It sounds like the blocks will be ALL PIECED and measure 8.5 inches.

How wonderfully generous!

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

4 comments:

  1. Gosh!!!!!!I was looking for someone to teach me the mariner's compass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on Jackies blog and I'll be watching with interest. I feel like I've filled up my quilting card for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be fun Teresa, can't wait for it to start!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have my fun watching others this time. I have to many to dos on the list -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!