Monday, February 21, 2011

The winners!

A huge thanks to everyone who left a comment on either Stash Manicure or Fabric Therapy!  I am still out of state, but am trying remote posting so that I can announce the winners (please bear with me...I can barely pull this technical stuff off on my own computer at home...LOL). 

I was overwhelmed by the number of comments on both sites...thank you for all your kind words and interest in quilt documenting.  I love reading historical diaries of any kind...maybe some day people will be reading a bunch of quilt diaries from 2011 and beyond!  

I decided to add two prizes to reduce the odds a bit!  So without further blah, blah, blah, here are the 5 winners.  Please email me at trawson@comcast.net with your full names and snail mail addresses so that I can send out albums/extra pages the first week of March.  (if I get home and find that you have not emailed me, I will contact you by email)

The winner of the large, 12 x 12 inch album (on Fabric Therapy) is Knitnoid of Quilting and Stuff By Knitnoid.
 The winner of the medium, 8.5 x 11 album is (on Stash Manicure) is Jackie of Jackie's Stitches.
The winner of the small, 7 x 7 album is (from Stash Manicure) is JulesQuilts of JulesQuilts.

A bonus winner of a small, 7 x 7 album (from Stash Manicure) is Mary L of Quilting in OZ.

A bonus winner of a small 7 x 7 album (from Fabric Therapy) is Brenda of Quilting Along Life's Way.

Congratulations!

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners - hope you all share your progress of journaling your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the winners -
    what a nice giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow..thank you so much. Someone just gave me the heads up to let me know I'd won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Prizes! Congrats!!
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! Actually, I think we are ALL winners, after reading the post and seeing all the pictures! I'm inspired to do a much better job of documenting my quilts!
    Thanks again for a fabulous post!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback! I am sorry that I am no longer able to accept comments from "Anonymous" readers...it leaves the door open for too many spammers!